Monday, September 22, 2008

FOOTBALL!!!!






Boo is having a great year in football. He's such a speedy kid that he's our best running back and he's surprised us all at how well he's playing defensively. I think he's the best safety in the league (no bias)! I can't believe how hard they hit this year and he's always the guy streaking in to make the tackle.
Last night at his b-day party, he was messing around and pretending to tackle me..caught me (mom) of guard and landed me right on my butt! He was way more scared of me than those big lineman. (that was random :) ) Good thing he's such a charmer or he might be dead, I do love that boy.





His biggest fan is Kenna. She's made it to all his games since she was 2 days old. She stands and screams "Boo, GO, GO" She is so darling.



Marty and Kenna giving the team their coaching wrap up talk after a game.


I don't think El has a chance to not be a fan, she's been coming to games since her first week! Boo is so lucky to have such a great support system. His sisters (and rest of the family) have always been so supportive. Thanks everybody, we love you for it!

2 comments:

Katie Allen said...

I bet it is so fun for everyone to go to Garrett's games. I wish we were closer. Lucas could use some pointers.

Kylie said...

I've been witness to Garrett's strength. He's one tough kid!